WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you provide to us. Personal information that you may provide to us through the Service or otherwise include:
Information about others
Data from other sources
1. Registration data:
Identification and contact information (such as name, address, telephone number, or email address), when you are willing to provide them, for example, to sign up for an online account, make a purchase, or attend an event.
2. Profile Data:
Such as your username and password that you can set up to create an online account with us and your interests and preferences.
3. Contact details:
Personal or business contact information such as your first and last name, email and addresses, telephone number, professional title and company name.
4. Information about others:
For whom you buy an item or gift, such as name, delivery address and telephone number. Please do not buy a gift for anyone or share contact information with us unless you have their permission to do so.
5. Purchase Information:
For example, order information, billing address and delivery address, credit card information, bank account numbers, PayPal account information or other payment information that you must provide in order to receive products or services that you have ordered from us.
6. Marketing Data:
Such as the email address or contact information we use to send marketing communications and your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, sweepstakes and contests.
Information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, survey responses or otherwise correspond with us.
8. Other information:
9. Information from other sources. We may also collect information about you from:
• Business Partners: For example, advertising and joint marketing partners.
• Data providers: Information services and data licensors.
• Public sources: for example blogs, forums or social media platforms.
10. Collect automatically. We and our service providers may automatically record information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activities that occur on or through the Sites, such as:
• Device Information: For example, the operating system type and version number of your computer or mobile device, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing our site, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area surface.
• Online Activity Data: For example, pages or screens you have viewed, how long you stay on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and access duration.
Cookies and Similar Technologies. Some of our automatic data collection is enabled by cookies
social media platforms).
Referrals. Users of the Service may have the option to refer friends or other contacts to us. If you are an existing user, you may only submit a referral if you have permission to share their contact information with us so that we can contact them.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for the following purposes and as otherwise described in this
Research and development
Comply with laws and regulations
1. Research and Development:
To improve our understanding of your interests and concerns, and to improve our understanding of your use of our products: We may use your information to make our website, apps and products/services better, including to improve the Service and our business analyze and improve. We may use your information to customize your experience with us and to tailor our marketing activities to suit your needs and interests, as we believe
be that it is also in our legitimate interests to better serve you and respond to your needs.
2. Direct Marketing:
We may use your personal information to send you originaltktx.com-related marketing communications as permitted by law. You have the option to unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications.
3. Services. We may use your personal information to:
• service, operate and improve, for example to enable you to purchase products and accessories that we have listed on the sites;
• setting up and maintaining your account on the service;
• communicating with you about the Service, including announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages from you;
• provide customer support and maintenance for the service;
• facilitate your login to the Sites through third party platforms such as Google and Facebook;
• Enable security features of the Sites, for example sending you security codes via email or SMS and remembering devices you have previously logged in to.
4. Interest-Based Advertising:
5. Security Purposes:
We may use information to protect our company, our customers, our employees and our websites or apps against fraud, theft or any misconduct that may affect our activity, as it is our legitimate interest to ensure the security of our online and offline activities .
6. Comply with laws and regulations:
We use your personal information as we deem necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as responding to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
With your permission. In some cases, we may specifically request your consent to collect, use, or share your personal information, as required by law.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We do not disclose or otherwise share your personal information that we collect, except:
With companies and individuals who provide services on our behalf or help us operate the service or our business (for example, order fulfillment, shipping, payment processing, customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management services, returns processing, and risk and fraud mitigation) .
Third Party Platforms:
With social media and other third party platforms through which you connect to the service, for example when you use options to access the service by logging into a social media platform. Please note, we do not control the use of your personal information by third parties.
With third-party advertising companies that collect information about your activity on the Site and other online services to help us advertise our services and/or use hashed customer lists that we share with them to deliver ads to them and similar users on their platforms.
With other users of the service and the public, when you disclose personal information for public use. For example, you can review a product you've purchased, and we'll display your name along with the content you submit. We have no control over how other users or third parties use personal information that you make available to them. Please be aware that any information you post publicly may be cached, copied, screenshotted or stored elsewhere by others (e.g. search engines) before you have a chance to edit or edit it. remove.
When we need to do so to comply with applicable law, to respond to a court order, or more generally to respond to any request from a competent authority, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or for the compliance, fraud prevention and security purposes described above.
When we transfer or otherwise share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiations of a merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving the sale, transfer, divestment or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or our assets, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
In this section below we describe the permissions available to all users:
• You can request access to the personal information we hold about you. If you request such access, we will provide you with all information as required by law regarding the purposes of the processing, categories of data processed, categories of recipients, data retention period, etc.).
• You can choose not to share your personal information. If you do not provide information that we need to provide the Service, we may not be able to provide you with the Service or certain features. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive the Service when we request it.
• You may also request that we correct, amend, delete, obsolete or inaccurate any information that is incomplete.
• You can also provide general or specific instructions on how your personal data should be processed and used after your death.
• You can request the deletion of your personal data (a) if your personal data: is no longer necessary for the purpose of the data processing, (b) you have given your consent to the data processing solely on the basis of such consent, (c) you has objected to the data processing, (d) the processing of personal data is unlawful, (e) the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation applicable to Originaltktx.com.
• You may request the restriction of processing (a) if the accuracy of your personal information is contested to enable Originaltktx.com to verify such accuracy, (b) if you wish to restrict your personal information rather than delete it , despite the fact that the processing is unlawful, (c) if you want Originaltktx.com to store your personal data because you need it for your defense in the context of legal claims, (d) if you have objected to the processing, but Originaltktx.com carries out verification to check whether it has legitimate grounds for such processing which may override your own rights.
If you have registered for an account with us, you may view and update certain personal information in your account profile by logging into the account.
To opt out of marketing communications:
You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Users of our app can disable our access to their device's precise geolocation in their mobile device settings.
Third Party Platforms:
If you create an account through or connect the service to another third party platform, you may have the option to limit the information we can obtain from the third party at the time you log into the service using the third-party authentication service or otherwise connects to your account. You may also be able to manage your settings through the third party platform or service after you link your accounts.
Most browsers allow you to delete cookies and/or stop accepting cookies from the websites you visit. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. For more details, see how to delete cookies?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have a number of organizational,
technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However,
Security risks are inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW TO CONTACT US